TPA procurement frameworks offer public sector bodies transformative change
What is a procurement framework?
A UK public sector organisation is governed by procurement law, and if contracts meet or exceed a certain price threshold, there are regulations that must be adhered to.
Once a threshold has been exceeded, an organisation must either run its own competitive tender process, or alternatively seek out a framework agreement where the service they need is already approved and listed.
If no suitable framework exists, TPA can work with you to build a bespoke version, and source suppliers who are qualified and compliant with required regulation to offer the services within it.
You can then award a contract with prices and terms already fixed for a given period of time.
We've done the due diligence, so you don't have to!
TPA framework process
- A Framework Invitation to Tender (ITT) notice is published on the Government FTS website (https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk).
- Bids are received from across the market for the Lots covered within it.
- The criteria for successful bids include meeting the detailed specification, price, added extra value and corporate social responsibility.
- Successful Lots are awarded and published on the FTS site.
- The framework is officially declared open for interested buyers, and remains so for a period of four year
Why use a framework at all?
- Reduced procurement costs and pressure on internal resource.
- Streamlined and de-risked procurement process.
- Access to highly attractive pricing.
- The benefit of expert, detailed marking by framework managers.
- Framework suppliers are already professionally assessed.
Why use a TPA framework?
- Extremely competitive pricing compared with an individual tender – we can negotiate because we buy services in bulk.
- Free savings analysis/comparison services.
- Expert ongoing Framework management.
- Support through call-off and implementation phases.
- Bespoke Frameworks can be built to order.
Banking and Finance Framework (BFF)
The first Framework produced and managed by the TPA is the Banking and Finance Framework (BFF).